Our client, a leading national main contractor, requires an Assistant Quantity Surveyor for a residential development project in Hampshire.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Candidates must come from a main contracting background with previous experience in commercial/ residential projects.
The Ideal candidate must have previous experience as stated above with commercial projects with a minimum of 3 years' experience within a similar role.
Roles and Duties of an Assistant Quantity Surveyor:
- Procurement and Payment of Sub-Contractors & Consultants
- Adhering to Procurement Schedules and Dates
- Completion and Raising of Sub-Contract Orders
- Issuing of Sub-Contract Tender Packages
- Analysing of Sub-Contract Tenders
- Monthly Cost v Value Reporting
- Valuing of Monthly Sub-Contract Applications
- Issuing the Relevant Contractual Notice
- Reporting to Clients on Cost Issues as and when Required
- Submission and Agreement of Monthly Client Valuations
- Compilation and Agreement of Client Variations.
- Undertaking Site Measures & Take-Offs
If you are interested in this role please contact Claire Spiers at Konnect Recruit on 02380 738180 or email your CV to Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org