I am recruiting for a Contracts Manager for a regional main contractor working on Residential, Education and Commercial schemes up to £10million. They can pay up to £75,000 plus package depending on experience.
Projects are in Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Surrey.
- Overseeing 2-3 projects up to circa £10million
- Client liaison
- Reporting to the Construction Director
- Involvement in pre-construction through to completion
- Experience on Residential, Education and Commercial projects - ideally new build schemes
- Involvement on pre-construction
- Background working for main contractors
- Minimum HNC/HND Building Studies or Construction related degree
- Proven track record running schemes from pre-construction through to hand over
- Salary up to £75,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Stable company with a strong pipeline of work
If you are interested in this role please apply!