- Job Title: New Homes Sales Manager
- Location: Fleet
- Salary: £35,000 (OTE £60,000)
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Konnect Contact: Please text or call Amber on 02380738180 or email you CV on Amber.George@konnectrecruit.co.uk
Our growing company is seeking to hire a sales manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
Konnect Recruit are a construction recruitment agency with a constant stream of temporary trades and labour job vacancies across the South of England.
These positions include but are not limited to: New homes sales manager, Sales Director, Trainee sales manager, Trainee sales advisor.
Konnect Recruit Southern are always interested in speaking with candidates across the following areas:
- Hampshire – including: Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester, Basingstoke, Andover, Salisbury, Petersfield, Aldershot, Farnborough
- Dorset – including: Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Ringwood, Dorchester, Weymouth, Brockenhurst
- West Sussex – including: Bognor Regis, Chichester, Littlehampton
- Berkshire – including: Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Slough, Wokingham