Konnect are recruiting for a Site Manager in Cambridgeshire, this is a permanent role working for a well respected main contractor on new build projects up to £10M.
Responsibilities and role:
- Reporting into a Project Manager on site or a visiting Contracts Manager depending on the project
- Management of sub-contractors
- Responsible for Health & Safety
- Checking quality of work carried out
- Working to the programme set by the Project Manager
- Trade or construction degree background
- Experience working for a similar company in the past
- Care home/ residential experience
- Knowledge of building process, including general Building Regulations
- First aid qualified
- CSCS card holder at Manager level
- Safety trained in Construction Site Safety
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate at all levels
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- Benefits package
- Potential progression as your role develops
- Training and support
If you are interested in this role please apply!
If you would like to discuss it further please contact Claire Spiers at Konnect Recruit on 07566788058 or email Claire.email@example.com for more information.