The successful candidate will need to have experience within main contracting with a focus on the health and leisure sector. Desired experience to have worked on projects up to 15 million pounds.
- To maintain and create healthy relationships with suppliers and customers
- Research, gather and present information to clients and/or stakeholders regarding contracts
- Overseeing ordering of materials and supplies
- To prepare budgets and ensure the completion and production of the construction project fall within budget.
- Find ways to minimalize the budget.
- Work collaboratively with the management team on sites to ensure the safe execution of the build process.
- Trade/Construction background (Degree backround desirable)
- Experience within the industry
- Knowledge of building regulations and complete build process.
- First Aid
- Black/White CSCS
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to £75,000 depending on experience
- Company car or allowance
- Benefits package
- Potential progression as your role develop