I am working with a long standing client of Konnect, who are looking to bring in am experienced construction manager.
You will need to be able to show experience in running multiple projects simultaneously and longevity within previous positions.
This is a position in which you will be working directly under the Managing Director to help with the companies busy work load.
The business works across both commercial and residential sites so experience working on these is desirable. If you have experience within drylining, screeding, painting & decorator this also will be a desirable factor but not essential.
Responsibilities and role:
- Reporting into the Managing Director
- Management of sub-contractors
- Responsible for Health & Safety
- Checking quality of work carried out
- Maintaining the site programme
- Trade or construction degree background
- Experience working for a similar company in the past
- Knowledge of building process, including general Building Regulations
- First aid qualified
- CSCS card holder at Manager level
- Safety trained in Construction Site Safety
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate at all levels
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- Benefits package
- Potential progression as your role develops
- Training and support
If you are interested in this role please apply!