Konect Recruit are recruiting for a Contracts Manager on behalf of a Groundworks Subcontractor due to a period of growth within the business. With new plenty of new sites due to start this year, our client require an experienced Contracts Manager to oversee multiple residential groundworks packages across Kent.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and growing groundworks subcontractor.
You should have skills/experience including:
- Proven experinece as a Contracts Manager running simultaneous groundworks packages on volume residential developments
- Ability to create programmes in line with client requirements
- Strong communication skills between clients, colleagues and site teams
- Ability to run site teams keeping to programmes, and managing any issues that may arise
- NVQ Level 6 or equivalent - preferred
Salary: up to £80k + company car and bonus
For more information please click apply or contact Rob using the details below.