- Job Title: Customer Care Coordinator
- Location: Basingstoke
- Salary: £28-30K + Company Benefits
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Konnect Contact: Please text or call Amber on 02380738180
Our client is looking for a Customer Care Coordinator based in their office in Basingstoke.
Our client was established 85 years ago, with 10 offices across the Midlands, East Anglia, South West And Southern. They are a privately family-owned business that build over 4000 homes per year across 8 regions. They are looking for someone with previous strong Customer Service experience to join the Customer Care team in Basingstoke.
Role & Responsibilities
- Dealing with incoming calls, post and emails that relate to Customer Care
- Resolve any validated complaints in a quick and efficient manner, seeking direction where required
- Designate any Customer Care Technicians, suppliers, and sub-contract trades when any issues arise
- Make appointments in line with any co-ordinating diaries of the Customer Care Technicians, suppliers, and sub-contract trades
- Ensuring that any work carried out coincides with the purchaser’s satisfaction
- Update and maintain records using Site stream
- Bring the attention of the Customer Care Manager and Head of Customer to persistent faults
- Designate the works successfully whilst ensuring the management of costs are minimised
- Process 5–7 Month Purchaser Reports in line with the Your New Home Guide
- Attend any meetings that you feel necessary in the line of your duties
- Always abide by the upholding company policies and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience
- Customer Service experience within an office environment
- Experience in using CRM software
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
What you get back
Salary up to £30,000
Annual 20% bonus scheme
33 days holiday + bank holidays
Contributory 6% Pension Scheme.
If this role takes your interest please apply or contact Amber at Konnect.