- Job Title: Customer Care Coordinator
- Location: West Sussex
- Salary: £28-30K + Company Benefits
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Konnect Contact: Please text or call Amber on 02380738180
Our client is looking for a Customer Care Coordinator based in their office in West Sussex.
Our client was established 85 years ago, with 10 offices across the Midlands, East Anglia, South West And Southern. They are a privately family-owned business that build over 4000 homes per year across 8 regions. They are looking for someone with previous strong Customer Service experience to join the Customer Care team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Dealing with incoming calls, post and emails that relate to Customer Care
- Resolve any validated complaints in a quick and efficient manner, seeking direction where required
- Designate any Customer Care Technicians, suppliers, and sub-contract trades when any issues arise
- Make appointments in line with any co-ordinating diaries of the Customer Care Technicians, suppliers, and sub-contract trades
- Ensuring that any work carried out coincides with the purchaser’s satisfaction
- Update and maintain records using Site stream
- Bring the attention of the Customer Care Manager and Head of Customer to persistent faults
- Designate the works successfully whilst ensuring the management of costs are minimised
- Process 5–7 Month Purchaser Reports in line with the Your New Home Guide
- Attend any meetings that you feel necessary in the line of your duties
- Always abide by the upholding company policies and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience
- Customer Service experience within an office environment
- Experience in using CRM software
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
What you get back
Salary up to £30,000
Annual 20% bonus scheme
33 days holiday + bank holidays
Contributory 6% Pension Scheme.
If this role takes your interest please apply or contact Amber at Konnect.