Fire and Security Installation Engineer
- Fully equipped top spec VW transporter van / Fuel card
- Door to door paid
- Company credit card
Konnect recruit are working exclusively with a highly reputable M&E installation and maintenance contractor based on the South coast. They are currently on a recruitment drive and are seeking an experienced fire and Security Installation Engineer to join the growing team.
As the experienced Fire and Security Installation Engineer you will be working on Installation projects within commercial and industrial premises across Hampshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a forward-thinking company who have a great image and reputation within the industry. They promote in house, most of there senior members of staff / project managers have all been promoted from engineer level.
The successful candidates would ideally have the following;
- Industry recognised qualifications (FIA module training courses / City & Guilds)
- ECS / CSCS card would be advantageous however not essential
- Previous project experience within fire and security installation / maintenance
- It would be advantageous to have an IPAF and/or a PASMA card however this is not essential.
- A mixture of commercial and industrial experience
- Hold a clean, full UK driving licence