New Home Customer Care Operative
- Job Title: Customer Care Operative
- Location: Basingstoke
- Salary: £40,000 + Car Package + Bonus
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Konnect Contact: Please text or call Amber on 02380738180 or email you CV on Amber.George@konnectrecruit.co.uk
We are currently working with a 5* builder that are in the market for a new home customer care operative to join the Customer care team.
- Ensure the correct allocation of work to the Customer Support operative team, the existing site teams and / or contractors to fix issues that have arisen in new customer homes.
- Monitor, receive and log the results of all telephone calls and emails from Customers in to the Customer Service system (Dynamics)
- Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly defects report for each site as directed by the Customer Support Manager
- Liaise with the NHBC claims department as required
- Oversee the work of contractors and report on poor contractor outcomes to the Head of Customer Service
- Maintain reasonable timescales for customers for any remediation works, and ensure that customers are kept informed throughout any process taking place in their home
If this feels like something you can do and are interested in, please apply now and we will be in touch!
Konnect Recruit are a construction recruitment agency with a constant stream of temporary trades and labour job vacancies across the South of England.
These positions include but are not limited to: Customer Care Manager, Customer Care Operative, Trainee Customer Support.
Konnect Recruit Southern are always interested in speaking with candidates across the following areas:
- Hampshire – including: Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester, Basingstoke, Andover, Salisbury, Petersfield, Aldershot, Farnborough
- Dorset – including: Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Ringwood, Dorchester, Weymouth, Brockenhurst
- West Sussex – including: Bognor Regis, Chichester, Littlehampton