My client is looking for the successful candidate to have a proven track record on taking projects from start to completion on values up to 10 million.
Responsibilities and role:
- Reporting into a Contracts Manager
- Management of sub-contractors
- Responsible for Health & Safety
- Checking quality of work carried out
- Maintaining the site programme
- Trade or construction degree background
- Experience working for a similar company in the past
- Knowledge of building process, including general Building Regulations
- First aid qualified
- CSCS card holder at Manager level
- Safety trained in Construction Site Safety
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate at all level.