I am currently working with a quality house builder who have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team and manage a brand new development in Swindon.
This site consists of a 16 storey RC frame high rise apartment block.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- To allocate resources to effectively deliver the project, in respect of time quality,
program and finances, in accordance with the business plan and company objectives.
- Establish a team structure, tools and processes that support delivery of the build, and ensure that all staff working on the project are informed and trained to undertake the role allocated.
- Actively promote innovation in the companies’ methodology and processes.
- Ensure that production controls are in place for reporting, and are along with progress and analysis at regular intervals.
- Adherence to the company’s health and safety policies and ensure that health, safety, quality and environmental procedures are adopted by site management and staff.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years experience as a Senior Site Manager or Project Manager, you must be able to provide relevant working references as well as the following:
- Graduate in higher education in construction (or equivalent by experience)
- Excellent administrative skills
- CSCS CARD
- First Aid
Please apply now alternatively please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jess on 075935627030