My client are a quality UK house builder who have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to oversee a large team on a multi-phased traditional build site in Reading consisting of both houses & apartments.
You will be reporting directly to Project Director.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- To allocate resources to effectively deliver the project, in respect of time quality,
program and finances, in accordance with the business plan and company objectives.
- Develop a project business plan in accordance with the company procedures and the project and ensure that’s it is adhered to.
- Establish a team structure, tools and processes that support delivery of the build, and ensure that all staff working on the project are informed and trained to undertake the role allocated.
- Actively promote innovation in the companies’ methodology and processes.
- Ensure that production controls are in place for reporting, and are along with progress and analysis at regular intervals.
- Adherence to the company’s health and safety policies and ensure that health, safety, quality and environmental procedures are adopted by site management and staff.
The ideal candidate will have experience with rc frame structures, you must be able to provide relevant working references as well as the following:
- Graduate in higher education in construction (or equivalent by experience)
- Excellent administrative skills
- CSCS CARD
- First Aid
If you are interested then please apply now alternatively please contact Jess on 07593562703