I am currently working with a high end, quality house builder who have an exciting new opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their company in Maidenhead.
- Investigate complex quality and workmanship issues on occupied schemes.
- Collaborate closely with the Estates Management, Customer Service, Build, Contractors, Technical, Commercial and Senior Management teams to ensure the special projects are resolved in a professional and thorough manner.
- Gather background information, such as technical, warranty, original supplier or contractor details, to be able to present and agree the appropriate solution to the issue.
- Responsible for programming and implementing the remedial work required. Conduct regular site visits to supervise the operations. Ensuring that any repair work is carried out to the highest standards and in line with the appropriate Health and Safety guidelines.
- Accurately recording each project on Fieldview/A Site to evidence close out and to maintain a detailed archive file.
- Provide a high level of customer service, when liaising directly with homeowners at inspections or whilst remedial work is being completed. Provide regular updates to the Customer Service and Estates teams so clear and concise communication can be shared with our customers.
- Provide a written report to outline proposals for remedial works.
- Review RAMS and other supporting Health & Safety documents to ensure contractors are working safely.
- Adopt a ‘Lessons Learnt’ approach, by sharing and implementing any changes or improvements into the business to help drive the quality of their new homes and developments.
- Provide support to the Head of Quality Control to help improve the build quality on their active developments.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Construction based qualifications (ONC/HND/Degree) preferable.
- Previous experience working in the construction and property industry is essential.
Please apply now alternatively please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or contact Jess on 07593562703