Konnect are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a client of mine based in the Hampshire area, they are a nationwide main contractor and work on projects up to circa of £2 Million.
Role and responsibilities:
- Measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings) for Valuations, Variations & Final Accounts
- Measurement and valuation of subcontractors work for payment and Final Account purposes
- Ensure that payments to sub-contractors are made on time and in accordance with the subcontract agreement
- Preparation of financial reports by taking relevant site measurements and/or measuring from drawings
- You will be covering 3/4 projects depending on size and value and will report into a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a Construction discipline
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Flexible with the ability to solve problems and find solutions
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- Benefits package
- Potential progression as your role develops
If you are interested in this role please apply!
If you would like to discuss it further please contact Claire Spiers at Konnect Recruit on 07566788058/ 02380 738180 or email Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org