I am looking to recruit a Senior / Quantity Surveyor for a client of mine based in Hampshire, the first project is in Bristol and will involve travel 3 days a week to site until August. The salary on offer is up to £65,000 depending on experience.
This is a building contractor working on new build and refurbishment projects up to £10m.
- Ensure cash flow is maximised including ensuring payments are received on time
- Provide commercial input including financial and contractual performance forecasts to the management team
- Preparation of monthly cost / value reports for area, together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
- Production of commercial reports together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
- Physical measurement of works and agreement of same with client and subcontractors
- Commercial and contractual advice to area team as and when required
- Managing sub-contractors including sending out enquiries, collating prices, comparing with tender, negotiation, order placement, agreement of account and payment
- Experience on NEC Form of Contract
- Educated to Degree level, or equivalent experience
- Experience with a similar contractor on schemes circa £10m
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbally
Salary and benefits:
• Salary up to £65,000 DOE
• Company car or car allowance
• Contributory pension
• Health cover
• Flexible benefits package
If you are interested in this role please apply!