- £25,000 - £32,000
- Fully expensed Company vehicle
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- Training provided
- Work phone and Tablet
As a reactive engineer, you will be required to carry out reactive maintenance in various situations on given SLA’s. You will need to be able to react quickly and diagnose issues on site and try and rectify or temp fix the problem. You are required to be multi skilled so you can attend most reactive jobs and offer a suitable solution or temporary fix. Some areas we cover are Kent, Essex, East Sussex, Buckinghamshire, Portsmouth, and all of London. So, a good role for someone who enjoys driving.
- No formal qualifications necessary just a good understanding of maintenance. If you do have plumbing/Tiling experience this would be preferable but not essential.
- Flexible- we will require you to be on call once during the week and then one Friday and one weekend. The Friday and weekends are on a Rota basis.
- Good understanding of apps as client portals are required to be used on site.
- Paperwork is also important and must be kept on top of.
- Part of your role can involve carrying out surveys which are expected be of good quality.
- Training- If you have any of the following this would be preferable but not essential as training is provided; IPAF, SPA, PASMA and Confined Space
- Driving license