I am currently with a five star volume house builder who requires a Senior Site Manager on a new build housing development in Chichester.
This site consists of a mixture of both private and social housing with a combined total 90 traditional build units.
You will be reporting directly into the Contracts Manager.
As the Senior Site Manager you will be responsible for:
- To allocate resources to effectively deliver the project, in respect of time quality,
program and finances, in accordance with the business plan and company objectives.
- Establish a team structure, tools and processes that support delivery of the build, and ensure that all staff working on the project are informed and trained to undertake the role allocated.
- Actively promote innovation in the companies’ methodology and processes.
- Ensure that production controls are in place for reporting, and are along with progress and analysis at regular intervals.
- Adherence to the company’s health and safety policies and ensure that health, safety, quality and environmental procedures are adopted by site management and staff.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years experience as a Site Manager, you must be able to provide relevant working references as well as the following:
- Graduate in higher education in construction (or equivalent by experience)
- Excellent administrative skills
- CSCS CARD
- First Aid
Please apply now alternatively please contact Jess on 07593562703 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com