Konnect Recruit are currently looking for an office-based Systems Administrator on behalf of a Kent based construction company who carry out new build, refurbishment and maintenance projects in the South East.
You will be working towards and maintaining their ISO status so previous experience working on ISO standards is essential, preferably ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 or a background in construction.
Duties will include:
- Day to day administration of the safety, environment and quality assurance
- Lead, develop and maintain our SHEQ management internal audit programmes
- Advise line management and assist with the implementation of new or existing SHEQ-related legislation, rules and company standards
- Conduct staff awareness training to build a culture of the ISO Standards across the business
- Proactively maintaining the company’s programme for continuous improvement, working closely with managers and staff across the business and ensuring business compliance against ISO 9001, 18001 & 45001 standards.
- Support continued company accreditation to existing industry & ISO standards throughout the business.
- Plan, conduct and distribute audits, including raising corrective actions where identified.
This is a great opportunity for someone with the correct experience to come in and make the role their own. For more information please contact Rob on 01622 585300 or email email@example.com