My client are a fantastic qualiy house builder who have an exciting new opportunity for a Land Manager/Senior Land Manager to join their team in Tunbridge Wells.
You will be reporting directly to the Land Director
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with local authorities, local agents, land owners and other developers within the Division’s geographical area to ensure up to date knowledge of current and future market opportunities.
- Work closely with the land team to conduct land appraisals
- Produce a clear assessment of the potential success of a development by collating build costs, market research, local planning policy and technical information.
- Successfully negotiate and prepare offers to pursue land opportunities in order to meet the Division’s land requirements that are within budgets and forecasts.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of all technical and health and safety aspects covering land acquisition and development of land and associated legal agreements.
- Ensure effective working relationships are maintained between Land and other internal departments to ensure opportunities are maximised to assist with the land acquisition process.
- Liaise with Planning and external consultants to ensure the successful delivery of applications and decisions.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience of working as a Land Buyer, Land Manager or property related role.
- Successful experience in land acquisition ideally within the housebuilding industry.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now alternatively please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or contact Jess on 07593562703