I am recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a client of mine based in Hampshire, they are a Nationwide contractor who specialise in interior fit out for commercial clients.
Role and responsibilities:
- Measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings) for Valuations, Variations & Final Accounts
- Measurement and valuation of subcontractors work for payment and Final Account purposes
- Ensure that payments to sub-contractors are made on time and in accordance with the subcontract agreement
- Preparation of financial reports by taking relevant site measurements and/or measuring from drawings
- You will be covering 1 or 2 projects depending on size and value and will report into a Managing Surveyor.
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Commercial understanding
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a Construction discipline
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Flexible with the ability to solve problems and find solutions
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Full understanding of JCT form of contract
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Car allowance
- Benefits package
- Bonus Scheme
- Potential progression as your role develops
If you are interested in this role please apply!
If you would like to discuss it further please contact Claire Spiers at Konnect Recruit on 07566788058 or email Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org